ReadMe is a literacy tool that can be effectively used by all teachers. The idea for ReadMe evolved through years of experience, teaching English literacy classes in junior High School.
- The ReadMe programme provides the same stimulations and challenges students have grown to expect.
- Bringing together advanced teaching techniques and modern technology, the lessons capture students attention and concentration.
- ReadMe offers a comprehensive programme of 27 lessons that cover basic grammar skills, poetry analysis and text types.
- ReadMe suits a wide audience. As the lesson content is drawn from subjects across the curriculum, diversity and wide appeal is guaranteed.
- Students who are reluctant readers do not always engage with lessons presented in the “chalk & talk” manner; ReadMe offers an alternative.
Specially designed for use on interactive panels, graphics tablets, tablet PC’s and personal computers including MAC’s. ReadMe fuses effective pedagogy with technology, creating an engaging learning environment.
Imagine a classroom where both the students and the teachers are entertained by the lessons; an environment where learning opens up new possibilities, where colours, sounds and interaction engage the class and make learning (and teaching) fun.Brochure